Frame

Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #9

I need more than the time I am allotting to really get the grasp of RSS. I get started in one direction and find myself in a totally different area.
Google Blog Search was easy to use since it followed the look, etc. of regular google. Atomic Learning was really neat. Find what I want there rather than re-inventing the wheel when I want to do a training.
Found Salute to Seuss in Edublogs' award winners and may end up using it this year.
Technorati was rather confusing and Topix.net did not hold my interest for very long.

1 comment:

Blue Eyes blogging said...

I think of 23 things as one of those events where you are given tons of presents, and each one you open delights and mesmerizes. Some you will find very useful and practical for daily use, but others will be saved for that special occasion.