Frame

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #22

There I go again, getting lost in Nings and losing all track of time. My poor husband has so many late dinners, he will be so glad when I am finished with this. Little does he know, this is just the beginning.
My daughter (senior at college) has a MySpace and Facebook account. Had no clue what it was all about, and she was not about to let me see her pages!
Nings are great for connecting with others.
Was impressed with Teacher Librarian Ning and Tx. School Librarian Ning. Both had groups, discussion groups, photos, and videos. Locked in the Library: A Halloween Tale from TSLN was worth thinking about using in my classes this year.
Ning for Teachers left much to be desired. Too many ads and seemed to be made of only blogs.
Going to go back and join some of the groups and network with people of similar interest.
This is one site that will be used in the future, the ideas I saw already are great.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I had never heard of nings before this, and, like you, I enjoyed investigating them. you arfe almost finished! Good work!