Frame

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing #23

I can't believe that I am finished - with just a few days to spare. I said in my original post that my biggest problem was staying focused. Looking back - I would say that my biggest problem was getting the ability to walk away from Thing.

#1 - The wikis were perhaps my biggest discoveries and the possibilities of using them in the educational setting. The HISD North Region librarians (my partner and I head it) are going to benefit from a wiki this coming year to stay in touch with each other.

#2 - I have always enjoyed going "back to school" even if it is just for a short inservice. I never want to stop learning.

#3 - One of the main outcomes was to find out just how easy some of the Web2.0 items are to master. The scare factor is gone - now the play starts.

#4 - I have no major suggestions for improvement. The timing worked out perfectly.

#5 - I would definitely participate in any project put out by the Spring Branch library services.

#6 - This has probably been the most energizing experience of my life.

No comments: