Frame

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #8

RSS is fantastic. I never know that there were so many journals and blogs that I could search. Now that I have selected a few that look really good, I can spend my time reading them rather than searching.
Mary Ann, a professor from Sam Houston State, has a blog. She always has very interesting and pertinent information on the Texas listserve. Adding her to my RSS means that I have great information at the tips of my fingers.
Since I will be combining my duties as librarian with that of integration technologist this year, I have already started to mention RSS to a few teachers (in particular the counselor) and the advantages of using RSS. I think that the RSS will make life easier for many who will learn how to use it, and it won't hurt to score a few brownie points in the process.

No comments: