Frame

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #16

I had SO much trouble getting into the Sandbox. I logged on with my username and password rather than sbisd. Could not figure out why everything was protected. Would help if I followed directions. Need to remember this when students have trouble getting places. If I can't read why should I expect it from them!
I attended a wiki inservice several weeks ago where the instructor used wetpaint. Then the ideas started churning and this session of Library2 really started to jell some ideas. I have already approached two bilingual kindergarten teachers who are my biggest fans of technology and introduced the idea of wikis. Both classes could collaborate on an English dictionary. Insert pictures and a word to start with and through out the year expand on the description of the picture, thus improving both the technology and the ESL part of kindergarten.

No comments: