Frame

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing #10

This is my third try - the pictures posted, but none of my writing.
Frustration is growing, and I know that I need to walk away and it will all work out next time.
For the Frame I used http://www.imagechef.com. This will be great for rewards, etc. for special achievements.
For the Badge I used http://www.bighugelabs.com. I put the student's barcode ID on a manila folder as a hall pass and for circulation. I always take a student's picture and upload to the circulation system so will have a picture available to make a badge. Students won't forget folders again.
I need to move on, time is quickly passing, but plan on coming back to this again and again.

2 comments:

VWB said...

you have posted them in your side bar by selecting a page element.

If you want them to show in your post box along with your comments, then you add them thru the "image" button...they should be files saved somewhere on your HD, mostly likely your My Pictures file...you simply browse there for them and then they end up in your post box.

but either is ok...you will see images on the side bar of lots of the bloggers!

myska said...

Love it, Susan! We are going to have such an awesome year! I can't wait to see the kids excitement as we unveil all the cool things they will be doing!